Tom Price – Karijini – Tom Price
Back to Karijini for a “full on” hike into the breathtaking Knox Gorge, and the “red gash” at the end of the walk. Highly recommended.
- Chris Clifford Clever shot
- Gregory Grefenstette Wow!
- Peter Harper Cool shoot dave
- Robert Harper Why not have a naming contest for this image. First prize one week camping with David, 2nd prize two weeks. Hint go into training, gym, navigation, cordon bleu camp cooking, auto maintenance, photography. My suggestion: “Red Gash”
- David J. Harper Love it Rob, and if you don’t enter, a month’s camping! You forgot to mention a very thick skin!
- Sue Erskine Great photo: can anyone else see the ‘two faces’ confronting one another across the raw divide?
- Sue Heard All it’s cracked up to be!
- Andrew Wade Great pic
- Robert Harper There is a volcanic feel about it. So call it: “Cool Lava”. Hey who’s adjudicating?
- Sue Heard It’s actually iron that gives the rock that colour but I agree it does have a volcanic look to it. Crack in the crust?